An Italian restaurant with an award-winning atmosphere, Parma 8200 is a part of the D'Amico Restaurant Company. They serve lunch and dinner with live jazz music on Saturday night and plenty of excellent dishes. Here's what you will find when you dine at Parma 8200.
Whether you stop in for lunch, dinner or take a family dinner to go, you will enjoy classic Italian cuisine from Parma 8200. You can come out for one of the many special, which include Happy Hour and Sunday Date Nights, as well. Some of the dishes you can expect to find on the menu include:
- Salumi Plate
- Gorgonzola Caesar Salad
- Garetto Soup
- Parma Sandwich
- Roast Beef Sandwich
- Chicken alla Parmigiana
- Crab Linguine
- Cheese Plates
- Fried Calamari
- Hawaiian Blue Shrimp
- Apple Salad
- Beef Tenderloin
- Pan-Seared Halibut Picatta
- And much more!
Each day of the week has a different special, as well. The weekly specials are:
- Ravioli with white wine braised pork, rosemary and sage on Mondays
- Bone-in Ribeye with Cipollini onion and lemon on Tuesdays
- Porchetta with soft polenta on Wednesdays
- Gnocchi with fennel sausage and tomato vodka sauce on Thursdays
- Shrimp risotto with cherry tomato, asparagus and lemon zest on Fridays
- Pork Osso Buco with saffron risotto and fresh horseradish gremolata on Saturdays
- Garganelli with shrimp and Sicilian pesto on Sundays
Along with the specials, you can enjoy a three-course dinner with a bottle of wine for $50 for two people on Sundays for date night. Happy hour includes $3 to $6 appetizers and $4 house wine, beer and rail drinks from 3pm to 6pm on all weekdays, as well.
Location and Hours
Parma 8200 is found at 5600 West 83rd Street, suite 100 in Bloomington. They are open for lunch from 11am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday and for dinner from 5pm to 10pm, Monday through Thursday, from 5pm to 11pm on Friday and Saturday and from 5pm to 9pm on Sundays. Live Jazz is provided by Benny Weinbeck on Saturdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm.